About Me

My photo
Charlie: I am a Customer Loyalty Advisor for Virgin Media. My greatest passion is traveling as it gives an unique opportunity to meet amazing people, admire great sights and generally feel most alive and happy :) Ada: I am a fulltime student at Edinburgh Napier University studying Tourism and Marketing Management as traveling is my passion. Meeting interesting people, exploring their cultures and customs, visting gorgeous places around the world is soooo exciting, isn't it? :) Another passion that we both share is photography (I only take some shots but she's the one that actually publishes any... )

Sunday 13 December 2009

First online donation via Virgin Unite... and it's a BIG ONE !!!

We have just had £100 donation submitted by Aleksandra Fischli

That's the spirit! :)


Can YOU keep up?

No comments:

Post a Comment